How to edit PDF directly in Chrome?
When editing a PDF file, everyone has their own technique. You must download an application that allows this version or go through an online service. Sometimes these services are chargeable or there is a free mode that leaves a watermark in the document.
The good news is that today the official Adobe extension is available on Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers (based on the same technologies) to make your job easier.
âOpening a new application on your computer or finding a web application for PDF editing can be a hassle, especially when you’re in a rush. Your web browser’s default PDF viewer has limited functionality, only allowing you to view or download PDF files., Adobe authorized when launching this extension. “But the Adobe Acrobat extension for Google Chrome lets you comment, mark, finish, sign PDFs and more easily from your browser window.”
Here’s how to edit PDF in Chrome with the official Adobe extension
- To get started, you need to install the extension
- Go to his page in the Chrome Web Store
- Click on “Add to Chrome”
- Then verify the installation by clicking on “Add extension” in the window that appears.
- When you open your PDF file in Chrome and listen to it, accept the extension as the default PDF reader.
- Once you agree, the PDF file will usually be reloaded and opened in a new reader provided by Google Chrome.
- Now, it not only lets you read PDF reader documents in Chrome, but also make edits like text, annotations, drawings (or signature), highlights, rearrange steps, delete pages.
- Other features are available, but only if you are an Adobe Document Cloud Services user.